Surbpolitan Microfinance Bank (SMB) is a licensed retail financial institution approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our primary objective at SMB is to introduce fresh and groundbreaking approaches to the principles and implementation of retail financing in Nigeria. We take pride in our commitment to providing financial access to individuals, with a particular focus on empowering women and supporting young entrepreneurs.
Utilizing advanced technology, our operations run around the clock, ensuring that all customers receive prompt service without constraints of time or location. As a compliant bank, we adhere to straightforward, transparent, and unequivocal practices to safeguard the interests of all stakeholders. Our goal is to create an environment where every individual’s needs are met while upholding the highest standards of integrity.
Surbpolitan Microfinance Bank loan is available for both small, medium, and large-scale businesses that are currently located in Lagos state Nigeria.
How to apply for Surbpolitan loan online
There are 3 sections on the Subpolitan loan application form, they’re outlined below
- Visit the official website of Surbpolitant Microfinance Bank at https://surbpolitanmfb.com/application-form/
- Section 1: Loan Details
This is where you specify the loan amount, type, tenor, purpose of the loan, and your bank account details where the loan will be disbursed after a successful application and approval.
- Section 2: Personal Details
- On this section of the loan application form, the applicant is expected to input his/her biodata including your; BVN, email address, contact phone number, home address, and next of kin. All the required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Section 3: Means of Identification
- You are expected to select your preferred means of identification from the options available. You can use your Voters card, international passport, driver’s license, company ID card or any other allowed form of identification.
- Submit your loan application: After you’ve filled out the Surpolitan loan application form, click on the “Apply for loan” button to submit your application.
Documents required for Surbpolitan loan application – Applicant version
According to Surbpolitant Microfinance Bank, the following documents are required to be provided by the loan applicant to get access to the loan.
- One recent passport photograph
- Opening of corporate account
- A written request letter on the company’s letterhead
- Letter authorizing us to conduct credit search and debit for charges
- Valid means of identification (International passport, Driver’s license, PVC).
- A valid work identification card or Business card. (If any)
- Most recent 12 months bank statement (Corporate) account.
- Means of tax registration or receipt of payment.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (For account opening)
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Post-dated cheques covering loan tenor
- Recent utility bill (business).
- Submission of business and management profile.
- Submission of the original copy of security collateral
- Transfer of ownership of property as collateral.
Documents required for Surbpolitan loan application – Guarantor version
To serve as a guarantor for someone who wants to access a loan at Surbpolitant MFB, the following documents are required of you to provide.
- One recent passport photograph
- Valid means of identification (International passport, National ID, Driver’s license, Voter’s card or NIMC card).
- 3 Post-dated cheques covering loan tenor
- Most recent 3 months bank statement.
Surbpolitan MFB address: 82 Bode Thomas St, Surulere 101211, Lagos
Surbpolitan Microfinance Bank customer care number: 09060003061
The loan calculator for Surbpolitan Microfinance Bank can be located at https://surbpolitanmfb.com/calculate-loan/
Over to you.
I hope you find this guide helpful for the documents required for Surbpolitan loan application and how to apply for Surbpolitant Microfinance Bank loan. If you find this guide helpful, do not forget to share this post with others who might be in dire need of a loan with low-interest rates to start up a business or support their existing business.