One of the many lending applications individuals use when they have an urgent financial issue to resolve is LAPO. The LAPO loan app is owned by LAPO Microfinance Bank, which promises to offer flexible lending programs with low-interest rates and no collateral to people and organizations.
Although the business has more than 500 locations throughout the nation where you can walk in and apply for loans, you can also do so easily by using their USSD code, website, or app, all of which are available on Google Play Store or Apple store.
Since its founding, LAPO has expanded to provide loans to more than 3 million people, making it one of the largest loan organizations. This microfinance bank offers savings options in addition to loans, Lift Above Poverty is an acronym for the business, which, since its founding by Dr. Godwin Ehigiamusoe in 2007, has lived up to its name.
Before growing and transitioning to a microfinance institution in 1990, LAPO began as a nongovernmental organization in 1987. By 2007, it had been registered as a microfinance bank. The company prospered and increased the number of its branches in over 26 states in Nigeria after obtaining a license as a microfinance bank in 2012.
LAPO has recently been recognized as one of the greatest microfinance organizations in the nation and was named Microfinance Bank of the Year by Businessday Bank and Other Financial Institutions. Depending on the sort of loan you are looking for, LAPO loans allow you to obtain unsecured loans ranging from N30,000 to N5,000,000.
What is the LAPO Loan access method?
- Users can access the LAPO loan services and products in three different ways. The first is to go to one of their actual offices, which are located throughout Nigeria. If you go to any map app on your phone, such as Google Maps, and key in “LAPO Microfinance Bank,” you will instantly receive instructions to the closest office.
- The business maintains a functional website where you can submit loan applications, read more about it, or get in touch with their customer support staff without having to hassle with coming to the actual offices. https://www.lapo-nigeria.org/loans is the webpage where you can apply for loans.
- Both the iOS App Store and Google Play offer the LAPO lending app. Visit your Google Play Store if you have an Android smartphone; if you have an iOS device, you can search for the app, download it, and install it. LAPO products can be enjoyed by persons without smartphones by using their USSD code.
How do I use the LAPO loan USSD code?
Customers can use the LAPO USSD code on any phone to conduct transactions if they wish to borrow money from the company while relaxing in their own homes. If you don’t have a smartphone or want to use other methods, the code makes it simpler to borrow money.
- The LAPO USSD code is *371#, but you can only get loans up to N350k and there is an N6 service fee.
- On your phone, dial *371# and wait for the alert to appear.
- Enter your BVN, then adhere to the rest of the instructions that will appear. Messages and instructions vary depending on the service you plan to use.
- Your account will be credited if the LAPO Microfinance bank confirms your loan request.
LAPO wants to make it simple for low-income individuals and small companies to receive financing. For LAPO SME loans, you may now apply online. You have access to a credit facility with a maximum limit of 10,000,000 and a maximum 12-month extension. LAPO Loans has numerous locations. Its main office is located at 18 Dawson Road in Benin City.