One of Nigeria’s top commercial banks is Stanbic IBTC Bank. In 2007, Stanbic Bank and IBTC Chartered Bank merged to become it. In Nigeria, the bank maintains a network of more than 500 branches and 1,000 partnerships.
Savings accounts, current accounts, loans, mortgages, and investments are just a few of the numerous financial services and products that Stanbic IBTC Bank provides to both private customers and commercial clients. A significant provider of financial services in Africa, Standard Bank Group owns this amazing bank.
The Standard Bank Group has activities in more than 20 nations throughout Asia, Europe, and Africa and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The goal of Stanbic IBTC Bank is to offer its clients cutting-edge, practical financial services.
Numerous loans are available in Nigeria from Stanbic IBTC Bank to both people and companies. The most popular loans provided by Stanbic IBTC Bank are listed below:
Types of Stanbic IBTC loans you can get
1. Personal loans
Personal loans are unprotected loans that can be used for a range of things, such as consolidating debt, making improvements to your house, or paying for unexpected medical costs. According to your credit score, personal loans include interest rates that normally range between 15% and 20% annually. Personal loans often have repayment terms of 12 to 60 months.
2. Business loans
You can employ secured loans from the business sector to fund the expansion of your company. Depending on your company’s credit score, the interest rate on business loans can change, although it normally ranges between 20% and 30% annually. Business loans typically have a repayment duration of 24 to 60 months.
An unsecured, short-term loan that can be utilized for unforeseen costs is called EZCash. The repayment time for EZCash is normally 30 days, and the interest rate is 3% per month.
You must satisfy the following criteria in order to be eligible for a loan from Stanbic IBTC Bank:
- You must be a resident of Nigeria.
- At least 18 years of age is required.
- You need a reliable form of identity.
- You need a reliable source of money.
- A solid credit history is required.
When you apply, you must give the following details:
- your name and e-mail address.
- details about your employment.
- Your financial data.
- Your possessions and obligations.
- The loan’s objective.
After reviewing your application, the bank will get in touch with you to let you know if you have been granted a loan. The bank will put the loan amount into your account if you are authorized.
Why you should use Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accessibility: Customers can easily access their accounts thanks to the extensive network of branches and aims that Stanbic IBTC Bank operates throughout Nigeria.
- Variety of financial products and services: To suit the needs of both individuals and businesses, Stanbic IBTC Bank provides a variety of financial products and services.
- Exceptional customer service: Good customer service is something that Stanbic IBTC Bank is devoted to offering to its clients.
- Strong financial performance: The financially stable Stanbic IBTC Bank is always ready to help you.
What is the interest rate for the smart loan from Stanbic IBTC?
You can borrow money from EZ Cash for amounts between 20,000 and 4,000,000 Naira with a 12-month repayment period and a monthly interest rate of 3.0%.
What is the quick loan code for Stanbic IBTC?
To begin, press *909*44# or choose Request EZ Cash from your personal Stanbic IBTC mobile application, or internet banking after logging in.
What Stanbic loan is the simplest to obtain?
Payday loans, auto title loans, pawnshop loans, and no credit check personal loans are the loans that are the simplest to be approved for. These loans are accessible to those with bad credit because they provide immediate money and have few conditions.
Is Stanbic IBTC a good bank?
The top credit rating choice, Global Credit Ratings (GCR), raised Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC’s national scale long-term issuer rating from AA+(NG) to AAA(NG) and confirmed its short-term issuer rating of A1+(NG) with a Stable Outlook.