Every year, students all over the country can apply for financial aid through the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway program. Undergraduates who submit exceptional written and video presentations about their goals and how they hope to change the world are recognized and awarded funding for either tuition or the repayment of educational loans by the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway Scholarship.
Students between the ages of 18 and 24 who are enrolled in or intend to enroll in an accredited 2- or 4-year college or university are eligible to apply for this program. Each year, hundreds of thousands of scholarships are awarded through the Dr. Pepper Giveaway.
While any free college money can be helpful, the Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway is one of the largest scholarships available outside of full scholarships. The grand prize winner may get as much as $100,000. When Dr Pepper launched its scholarship program in 2008, the company awarded over $10 million in scholarships to deserving students.
There are two sections to the competition.
- Every year, contestants submit a brief video explaining their objectives and how the Dr. Pepper scholarship money will enable them to achieve them.
- The best videos are chosen by the scholarship judges, who then invite the winners to compete for the scholarship money in football throwing contests during halftime of the five college football conference championship games.
- Students between the ages of 18 and 24 who are enrolled or intend to enroll in an accredited 2- or 4-year college or university are eligible to apply for this program.
- Candidates must submit an essay outlining their objectives and plans to change the world, with a 350-character explanation and a 50-character introduction.
- Additionally, they must submit one-minute videos outlining their personality, elaborating on their academic and professional goals, and discussing how winning this tuition will impact their life.
- Finalists are chosen and invited to the championship games of five college football conferences based on those videos.
- Footballs are thrown into goals by the finalists chosen for each match during halftime of those nationally broadcast games.
- At each game, a winner, runner-up, and two consolation prize recipients are chosen based on the quantity of footballs thrown into the goal.
How to get the Dr pepper tuition giveaway
Set up an Account
Register an account by going to the official Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway website. To use this account, you must be a member of the program.
Upload a Video Entry
Making and submitting a video outlining how receiving tuition money would improve your life and assist you in achieving your academic objectives is the primary prerequisite for participation. One important component of the application is the video entry.
Share Your Video
You are always urged to post your video entry on social media to get likes and votes after it’s been submitted because the most liked videos are given consideration above other applicants.
Frequently, the Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway entails a part where viewers can cast votes for the videos they like best. Urge your community, friends, and family to support your entry.
Procedures for Selection
A panel of judges’ decisions and popular votes may be combined in the selection process. Winners or finalists are usually revealed at predetermined times.
Several winners of the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway program receive different sums of tuition money. The purpose of the scholarship funds is to assist with paying for schooling.
Every year, millions of dollars in college funding are awarded as part of the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway, a video scholarship competition. Typically, Dr. Pepper awards a grand total of $650,000. But in order to assist more students in the midst of the pandemic in 2020 and 2021, they increased that to $2 million. Follow all instructions and regulations provided by the Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway to guarantee that your submission is legitimate and qualified for review.