The financial obstacles that frequently accompany pursuing higher education can be intimidating, but it can also be an exciting and life-changing experience. It’s also no secret that the scholarship application process can be a stressful and time-consuming one.
Many people who have aspirations of attending college find obstacles due to the growing costs of living, textbooks, and tuition. Acknowledging the need to alleviate prospective students’ financial strain, the “Because College is Expensive” scholarship stands out as a ray of hope and assistance.
Graduate students, college students, and sophomores in high school are eligible to apply for the $500 “Because College is Expensive” Scholarship. The “Because College is Expensive” scholarship is evidence of the conviction that all worthy students ought to be able to pursue higher education without having to worry about crippling debt.
This scholarship is intended to bridge the gap between ambition and reality for individuals who are facing financial challenges, regardless of whether they are current or prospective college students. It is intended to offer significant financial assistance.
The Impact of the Scholarship
In addition to reducing financial strain, the “Because College is Expensive” scholarship honors and celebrates the tenacity, fortitude, and promise of students who encounter financial obstacles. This scholarship provides more than just financial aid; it opens doors to educational opportunities that help recipients pursue their passions, concentrate on their studies, and meaningfully engage with their academic communities.
Conditions for Eligibility
- The scholarship is available to graduate school students, college students, and high school sophomores and up.
- Candidates need to be US citizens
- Students from other countries who possess valid visas can also apply.
- Applicants must be parents of a student who fits into one of those categories, or they must be enrolled in high school or college currently or plan to enroll within the next 24 months.
- Every year, there are four deadlines: December 31, June 30, September 30, and March 31.
Method of Application
To apply for your “Because College is Expensive” Scholarship
- Just fill out the form on the cedaredlending.com website!
- Enter your information, including your name, email address, phone number, school, and home address.
- Send in your application.